It is not often that you come across an App that you can craft according to your own needs. The InSyT App allows just this. We provide the base materials – components, ideas, human-friendly design, background code and research. And a state-of-the-art visualisation engine.
InSyt tracks your symptoms and matches them to any interventions you make in your life. You can also track virtually anything you can think of – at the same time. The tracking process takes about 10 seconds of your day once the tracker is setup-up and activated.
You can setup your tracker right here in the article. Only takes a couple of minutes.
To get started just choose your most annoying or debilitating symptoms from the list. We then construct your tracker and send you the details.
We have meticulously chosen the symptoms and the terminology used based on years of clinical practice and common medical words employed by GP’s.
Additionally, we researched the top 20 prescribed and over the counter medications around the world and collated all the major side effects. These are all included as symptoms in InSyT.
To create and maintain this APP takes considerable resources. We kept the cost to an absolute minimum. Only $7.50 gives you one year of access and unlimited modifications.
For those who have already paid, please get started and choose your symptoms below. Otherwise, once finished here, go to our fully secure page to pay.
Full support is always available.
Next article will give a live example of InSyT input.
You can setup your tracker right here
- First choose Symptoms you want to track. Choose up to 6 that are the most debilitating, severe or annoying to you. If your symptoms are not in list, then add your own under Unique Symptoms.
- Next Add extra Custom Trackers if you want – just tick the box and options will appear.
Custom Trackers must have some numerical value like hours, minutes, age, weight, mmol/liter etc.
- Then add aspects of Wellbeing and Transformation if you want – just tick the box and options will appear.
- Your InSyT tracker will include an Intervention field and Comment field by default.
Both of these provide important context for every item you track.
You can have a tracker with just these 2 fields which then makes your tracker a Journal.
- Then include your details and press “Assemble my Tracker”. We will then email details to you.
GET STARTED NOW – choose your symptoms to track